LUXURY FULL SERVICE DESIGN
If you’re local to Williamsburg and you want a beautifully styled, functional home, then your project may be the perfect fit for our services.
With Full Service design, we start with a furniture plan and handle everything from ordering, scheduling, and measuring to installing your brand new, magazine-worthy space.
Is Full Service Design Right for Me:
- I’ve seen April Waltrip Interiors portfolio and want that level of detailed design for my own home.
- I’m not interested in managing my design project; I prefer to trust the process and leave it to the designer.
- I am a busy, hardworking professional who wants a beautiful home, but I don’t have the time to shop, design or manage a project; I just want it done!
- I would like to renovate my home and need a trusted team of professionals to guide me through the process from start to finish.
- I want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I’m interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.
Here at April Waltrip Interiors, we have a very detailed process that we walk through with each client during their project. This system helps the client understand what to expect and where we are at the whole scheme of their luxury home design.
What to Expect:
- The Call: a phone call or video chat to discuss your needs.
- It’s a Date: A maximum 90 minute in-home consultation for $100.
- Client Kickoff Meeting: A Letter of Agreement + Meeting to take Measurements.
- (Week 4) Design Concept Meeting: a chance for us to ask any last questions and show you inspiration images before the big presentation
- (Week 5-8) Design Days: we keep designing and working
- (Week 8) Design Presentation: in your home
- Presentation includes: Floor plan, furniture selections, custom goods, lighting, art & accessories, etc.
- A detailed list of each furniture item, paint color, wall covering, art, lighting, and accessory from the plan
- Comprehensive Budget of planned spaces
- (Week 9-10) Behind the Scenes: Revisions & Ordering
- (Week 10- 20) Project Management: We continue to order, track and receive deliveries, work with contractors to complete work, make site visits as needed.
- (Week 21) Installation Day!! The busiest, most exciting & fun day of the year. We kick you out so that we can meet the movers to bring in all of your furnishings, arrange them perfectly, and accessorize your space. When we’re done, you get to come back in for the BIG REVEAL. This step can take 1-5 days depending on the size of your project.
- Completion: A final walk through to answer questions, provide the client all copies of warranties on appliances, and a photo shoot day.