Kitchen Designer for a Day
Get your kitchen right and avoid expensive mistakes!
Whether you’re not sure where to start, or just need a helping hand to finalize decisions. Kitchen Designer for a Day is the fast track to getting the kitchen of your dreams.
Kitchen Designer for a Day is a 4 hour day of one-on-one design guidance. The day can be split into two half days. We’ll come to your home or meet at the local design center ready to source samples & help you make decisions.
This is the best option when you want to implement the project yourself with the guidance of a professional designer on selections.
Kitchen Designer for a day can be used for:
- Selecting finishes, flooring, hardware
- Reviewing design plans/layout
- Sourcing plumbing fixtures, appliances, or lighting
Make the Most of Your Design Day
I want you to get the most out of your day, so do these things to prepare for your appointment.
- Take measurements and photos of the existing space
- Have detailed plans/construction drawings (if applicable)
- Send me a link to your Pinterest board with your favorite kitchen ideas
- Know your dislikes- letting me know what you loathe can save us time in planning and sourcing
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- In person showroom meeting for 4 hours
- Help you select quality fixtures, hardware, lighting, appliances, lighting, flooring and more
- Personalized, Detailed Shopping List added to your Studio
- Budget Breakdown to Keep You on Track
- Our PDF guides to help you prepare for your renovation
- Client responsible for ordering and implementing the plan
- Will you design my kitchen from top to bottom? Unfortunately no, that can’t be done in a day. We don’t do cabinet plans or construction documents. But if you have your layout in order, we can knock out the fun stuff!
- What if I need more time? Let me stop you there- if we can’t nail down a solid design direction in the allotted time, either what you are envisioning doesn’t exist (within reason) or you are paralyzed by indecision. So, you can purchase additional time at $150/ hr, but I want you to really think about what you want for your kitchen before spending any more of your money!
- What’s included in the guide/ report? We’ll list the specific finishes and fixtures recommended. We’ll outline our recommendations and put them into your online client Studio for easy reference.
- Can I reschedule my time? Yes, there is no fee for canceling or rescheduling.
- Are appointments refundable? We will gladly reschedule your appointment, however design work is done from the time of signing and is non-refundable.