What Clients Want in Their Luxury Kitchen Remodel
You are about to begin a luxury kitchen remodel and you want the best of the best for your kitchen. Don’t want to leave anything out? Keep reading for our top requests from client’s for their new kitchen + our design advice.
More often we are having requests for a butler’s pantry with hidden doors, prep sink, ovens, and entertaining storage.
The second most common request is a large island or even double islands that are a place for entertaining and spending time together as a family.
- Prep Zone
- Cooking Zone
- Clean Up area
- Butler’s Pantry
- Oversized or Double Islands
- Wood for floors and cabinetry
- Brass inlay in cabinets and countertop seams
- Brass accents on hood and lighting
- Handmade tiles for backsplash
- Stone slab for backsplash
- Custom range hood
- Multiple refrigerators
- Pull out drinks fridge
- Mircowave drawer
- Water dispenser in mudroom/near garage exit
Design Tips & Requests
- Paneled appliances that look like cabinetry
- hidden trash and recycling
- Smart integration for appliances and Lutron lighting
- Appliance garage/built in coffee station
- Drawers not doors on lower cabinets
What do you want in your new kitchen?
Are you excited to start your kitchen remodel? Overwhelmed and need help with your project- we’re here to help!
Fill out the questionnaire here.