“to improve in appearance by way of a slight adjustment.”
Not all houses need an entire overhaul. The Zhuzh package is perfect for those one or two spaces that need the most help.
It’s a 60 minute consultation, in home or via Zoom, where we will discuss your goals for the space and I will help you choose paint colors, make layout suggestions, decor items or source certain pieces for your home.It’s also our starting point to get to know you for all of our projects & services!
Is The Zhuzh Right for Me?
- I want my home to be a functional, gorgeous place.
- I’m ready to do the work to get it magazine worthy, but need suggestions on placement and furniture pieces.
- I’m a busy, hardworking professional who wants a beautiful home , but I can purchase, track and install my own furniture.
- I make quick decisions, but don’t want to make expensive mistakes (I’m looking at you oversized furniture & wrong paint color).
E-Design & Design Plan Package
Our most popular service!
The E-Design & DIY Design Plan Package is perfect for that all-inclusive interior design plan where you need help planning and coordinating pieces, but can handle ordering on your own (for single or multiple rooms)!
You know what you like, but you aren’t sure how to pull it together and how to make sure the furniture is properly scaled for your space.
We’ll do the layout, select each unique item & come up with a design plan ready for you to implement. You can buy the furnishings on your own schedule, wait for a sale, or shop vintage for that perfect piece.
This is the best option when you want to implement the project yourself with the guidance of a professional designer on selections.
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Digital Vision Board
- Scaled Floor Plan
- Personalized Shopping List
- Budget Breakdown spreadsheet for your use
- Client Kickoff, Concept Design Meeting, and Design Presentation Meeting
- Access to our online Design Studio Portal to house all your project needs
- Client responsible for ordering and implementing the plan.
Kitchen Designer for a Day
Get your kitchen right and avoid expensive mistakes!
Kitchen Designer for a day can include:
- 6 hours of local showroom appointments
- such as Ferguson, countertop/stone yard, flooring showroom
- Selecting finishes, flooring, hardware
- Reviewing design plans, hardware placement and tile layout
- Sourcing plumbing fixtures, appliances, or lighting
- Receive our exclusive 18 page printable Kitchen Planner to keep track of every detail of your project
- A spreadsheet or Design Report with your selections, links to purchase or a Build.com shopping list shared with your contracting team.
Full Service Design
If you’re local to Williamsburg and you want a beautifully styled, functional home, where you don’t have to lift a finger- we’re for you!
With Full Service design, whether you’re embarking on a new build or need a total interior overhaul, we start with a furniture plan & build a beautiful design around it. We’ll serve up fabric, wallpaper & tile samples for each space so you can see it coming together in real time.
After you sign off of the design plan, our team will handle everything from ordering, checking each product for damage, coordinating delivery and installing everything in your brand new, magazine-worthy space.
Champagne reveal included!
Full Service Design
Is Full Service Design is right for you?
- I’ve seen April’s style and want that level of detailed design for my own home.
- I’m not interested in managing my design project; I prefer to trust the process and leave it to the designer & contractors.
- I am a (really) busy, hardworking professional who wants a beautiful home, but I don’t have the time to shop, design or manage a project; I just want it done!
- I would like to renovate my home and need a trusted team of professionals to guide me through the process from start to finish.
- I want a beautiful and functional home for my family to really LIVE in. I’m interested in high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will transition with us through the years.