Full Service Design
If you’re local to Williamsburg and you want a beautifully styled, functional home, then your project may be the perfect fit for our services.
With Full Service design, we start with a furniture plan and handle everything from ordering, scheduling, and measuring to installing your brand new, magazine-worthy space.
Full Service Design Services Includes:
- The Call: a phone call or video chat to discuss your needs
- It’s a Date: A maximum 90 minute in-home consultation for $150
- Behind the Scenes: Floor plan, furniture selections, custom goods, lighting & accessories, etc.
- Ordering and Procurement: Ordering & delivery of all selections for your home + project oversight & contractor communication
- The Big Reveal: Installation + HGTV style reveal with everything in its place
“to improve in appearance by way of a slight adjustment.”
Not all houses need an entire overhaul. The Zhuzh package is perfect for those one or two spaces that need the most help.
It’s a 60 minute consultation, in home or via video chat, where we will discuss your goals for the space and I will help you choose paint colors, make layout suggestions, decor items or source certain pieces for your home.
Need help choosing the finishing touches like lighting, art or accessories, the Zhuzh is perfect for you too.
Is The Zhuzh Right for Me?
- I want my home to be a functional, gorgeous place.
- I’m ready to do the work to get it magazine worthy, but need suggestions on placement and furniture pieces.
- I’m a busy, hardworking professional who wants a beautiful home , but I can purchase, track and install my own furniture.
- I make quick decisions, but don’t want to make expensive mistakes (I’m looking at you oversized furniture & wrong paint color).
All-inclusive remote interior design service for a single room.
You know what you want it to look like, but you aren’t sure how to pull it together and how to make sure the furniture is properly scaled. We’ll work on the layout, select each unique item & send you a full plan, packaged and ready to implement.
This way you can buy the furnishings on your own schedule, wait for a sale, or shop vintage for that perfect piece.
This is the best option when you want to implement the project yourself with the guidance of a professional designer on selections.
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Digital Vision Board
- Scaled Floor Plan
- Personalized, Detailed Shopping List
- Furnishings Spec Sheet
- Budget Breakdown to Keep You on Track
- Client responsible for ordering and implementing the plan.
Kitchen Design & Review
Get your kitchen right and avoid expensive mistakes!
Kitchen Designer for a day can be used for:
- Selecting finishes, flooring, hardware
- Reviewing design plans/layout
- Sourcing plumbing fixtures, appliances, or lighting